Welcome to the Aldeburgh Community and Sports Centre – we are very proud to offer this wonderful space for all to enjoy – it’s open to everyone living and visiting our fantastic town.
Offering a spacious main hall, surround sound PA system, lighting rig, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, modern toilets, hearing loop, large screen TV and digital projector, this is an ideal venue for parties, wedding receptions, meetings, sports evenings, music nights, quizzes … whatever your needs, we can help!
Before hiring the hall it’s worth being aware of a few points to help your experience:
- When you hire the hall, you will be responsible; therefore, the hall can only be hired by people 18 years old and over, with a supervising adult of 25 years old and over, in charge at all times. Any damages to the hall incurred during your hire will be charged to your bill.
- We love live music and parties, but we do ask for all windows and doors to be closed – it’s just kinder to our local residents! Don’t worry if it’s a warm day or evening, our air conditioning ensures no one melts!
- Depending upon the type of function, we may request you organise door staff to help ensure peace of mind for those attending and for residents living close-by.
- Once the hall is hired, we are not responsible for personal damage or injury to guests – therefore please make sure all your relevant insurances are up to date to protect yourselves. On this note, children are not allowed in the kitchen.
- We offer a fabulous bar with an array of everyone’s favourite drinks, so please don’t bring your own, unless you’ve previously discussed corkage charges.
- For the sake of everyone’s lungs, the Centre is a no-smoking site. Thankfully for those who do smoke, the views outside are some of the best in England!
- On leaving, we ask you leave our hall clean and tidy, placing away all tables and chairs.
Thank you for reading these points, they help keep things working the way they should!